1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 30, 2010 4:50 AM by dcrowe

ePo-MVT

I created a Lab. Appointed (MVT LAB).
      The objective of this Lab. is to deploy McAfee products MVT and manage through epo 4.5.
      This lab. epo server contains a 4.5 on windows2008 and a client under Windows XP SP2.
      I configured like epo way or I deployed McAfee VSE 8.7 Patch3 Agent4.5 + MVT + 1.0.4.0.

PB:
      When I launched McAfee Virtual Technician in my client is given a detailed report so it works well.
      When I MVT final report the same thing he even given my results, so it works well.
      But when I started there or MVT Problem.Log I noticed that a blue screen appears and the system is Windows xp restarts

• 1. Re: ePo-MVT

I will try to reproduce the issue with the setup that you mentioned.

But MVT was successfully tested on both XP SP2 and SP3.

Just to clarify a few things 

1. MVT was deployed through EPO onto XP SP2 machines ?

2. Are you running MVT on client machine from Start->Programs->McAfee->McAfee Virtual Technician or MVT task from EPO ?

3. Which patch of Agent 4.5 is installed on client machine ?

4. Which version of Windows 2008 is been used is it Enterprise ? Then as well 32 or 64 bit and what SP is installed ?

5. For the crash then you ran MVT from Start->Programs->McAfee->McAfee Virtual Technician on client machine.

Are you viewing MVT final report and MVT Problem Log from the UI or selecting them from Start->Programs->McAfee-> ?    

6. Is the system crashing happening when you run MVT diagnostic task on client machine and then select MVT final report and MVT Problem Log from Start->Programs->McAfee-> ?    

Thanks

Declan