1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 29, 2010 11:24 AM by Dinz RSS

activating mcafee subscription

i have a problem activating my mcafee antivirus that i just brought a  while ago. actually my default mcafee here in my lenovo laptop is not  expired yet, but i decided to install the one i bought to prevent  hassle. i uninstalled the previous one, and installed the single  subscription a while ago, and put the serial on the activation boxes but  it says unsuccessful. it says i have to activate it after 15 days. what  does that mean? is the keys written in my box a valid one? i need help. pls email me Email address removed y Moderator

Message was edited by: Dinz on 6/29/10 10:25:42 AM GMT-06:00
        • 1. Re: activating mcafee subscription

Hi Wilson,

Checking with your subscription details I could see that you already have a mcafee product under this email address. Could you please confirm whether you are using the option that says : I already have a McAfee account while registering your programs with the same old credentials . If you still receiving an error please provide me with a screen shot of the same ; that will help us to help you on the same.

Please do not post your email address on any public forums for safety purpose.

Dinesh K
          McAfee Online Community Moderator