1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 22, 2010 4:32 AM by JoeBidgood

my clients can't contact with EPO Server

our conpany have a EPO3.61 Server , clients is VSE8.7

I manke a serious error . i definit a police: access protection properties -- user-defined rulers , definit a folder , *.* ,forbid to read/ run/ and creat

1.PNG

but now , my all clients can't contact the EPO server . and client can't open the VSE software.can't open word ,and IE .  why ?

who can help ,how can i disable the" user-defined rulers " ? I deleted the ruler in EPO ,but clients can't update the ruler !

please help me , thanks very much !

我的EPO定义了一个禁止*.*读取、写入、创建的策略,结果由于路径错误,导致客户端所有计算机都无法更新策略,甚至无法使用VSE了,Word、IE都打不开。我该怎 么办呢?服务器定义了取消了用户自定义略也没有用。

• 1. Re: my clients can't contact with EPO Server
          JoeBidgood

but now , my all clients can't contact the EPO server . and client can't open the VSE software.can't open word ,and IE .  why ?

Because the rule you created has told access protection to effectively deny access to the entire filesystem

Unfortunately in order to resolve this you will need to log on to the machines as an administrator and disable access protection from the virusscan console. Then the machines will be able to contact the ePO server and get the new policy.

Regards -

Joe