2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 15, 2010 12:17 PM by Dinz

Renewal notice!

I have a McAffe Total Protection subscription that is valid until 2011, but recently is displaying that I need to renew it. Why is that?

I uninstall it and install it again... I repeat this process twice already...it worked for couple minutes and again display the message "renew subscription"

I have contacted technical support 3 times, none of the technicians were able to help me with the problem. They asked for some contact information and said they would contact me... does anyone knows how long does it takes to be contacted? Meanwhile I have no protection in my computer

• 1. Re: Renewal notice!

Hi Karix,

I am so sorry to hear about Inconveince caused to you by McAfee subscription, i understand that you keep getting annoying pop-ups from McAfee asking you to renew your McAfee subscription inspite of you having valid MTP subscription till 2011. However not to worry lets see what best can be done about this...! Firstly i would like to apologise on behalf of our McAfee technical support team for unsatisfactory support from our technical support team when you had called us earlier.

>May i know the operating system installed on your computer (Win Xp, Vista, 7)

>Could you please check if date/time/year is correct according to your computer, changed it if required.

>Do you have multiple subscription's with McAfee or just 1...?

>Would you mind telling us your valid email address so  that we can verify/validate your McAfee account.

Looking forward for your reply for further assistance

Regards,

Rakesh P

McAfee Technical Support

• 2. Re: Renewal notice!
            Dinz

Hi ,

I have arranged you for a call back from our technicians,  you would be contacted soon. Please do let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
            Dinesh K
            McAfee Online Community Moderator

1 of 1 people found this helpful