1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 13, 2010 8:40 AM by Peter M

McAfee Security Centre

When I purchased my Dell tabletop it came with 3 years McAfee Security Centre.  It is expiring in August.  Couple of days ago I got a pop up message to renew my subscription for 1, 2 or 3 years at 48% discount.  I am unable to retrieve this offer.  I contacted Dell but they no longer have 3 years subscriptions.  I am not having any luck with McAfee either.  Can someone please help?

Many thanks in advance.

Message was edited by: Mandan on 6/12/10 11:26:24 PM CDT
        • 1. Re: McAfee Security Centre
          Peter M

Mandan wrote:

When I purchased my Dell tabletop it came with 3 years McAfee Security Centre.  It is expiring in August.  Couple of days ago I got a pop up message to renew my subscription for 1, 2 or 3 years at 48% discount.  I am unable to retrieve this offer.  I contacted Dell but they no longer have 3 years subscriptions.  I am not having any luck with McAfee either.  Can someone please help?

Many thanks in advance.

Message was edited by: Mandan on 6/12/10 11:26:24 PM CDT

I would imagine that only Dell can tell you what is on offer but you could try calling McAfee Customer Service as all sales and account queries are dealt with by them.  They are linked through Useful Links above.

These forums deal only with the technical side.