3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 14, 2010 8:21 PM by Juliet

subscription error?

Bought this computer 6 months ago, I bought a subscription/license for a year and a half  to McAffee. That was the sells pun at the time of purchase.

Yesterday I received an Email that the subscription is running out  and now was the time to buy a new subscription at a reduced price.

McAfee has been verified,  everything is legit,  the security center page shows me Subscription Expiration 2/28/2011.

Liceneses purchased 1

What happened to the rest of my subscription.  As I see it I have a full year left to go.

• 1. Re: subscription error?

Sorry,  should had added

How do I mark this topic to send me Email alerts?

• 2. Re: subscription error?
            Dinz

Hi Juliet,

I verified your account details and could see that your subscription for McAfee expires at 2.28.2011 , and this is the date displayed on your security center interface as you said. May I know, Is that some other problem we face with the subscription. Could you please explain.

To receive email notifications on this topic , First logon to the forums and spot your thread and click on option Receive email notifications from the right pane.

Regards,

Dinesh K

McAfee Online Community Moderator

• 3. Re: subscription error?

Thank you for replying.

No other errors or problems that I've seen other then McAfee sending an Email.

The email explains McAfee can be 38% off if I act now.

Off er expires June 23 2010

Risk free renewal