5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2010 9:15 AM by ittech

ePoSp2

salem;

je suis entrain de chercher le ePolicy Orchestrator 4.5 Patch 2 , il est publier le : mercredi 2 juin 2010 04:00

j'ai accédé avec mon grant number le : jeudi 3 juin 2010 (apré un jour de la publication) je l'ai trouvé , mais maintenant il n'existe pas ni:

dans mes produits a télécharger ni sur KnowledgeBase article KB68516 .

merci de m'aidé pour télécharger ePoSp2.

salem...

• 1. Re: ePoSp2
          SamSwift

Moving this to ePO.

Patch 2 has been removed from the download site, we expect it to be reposted on June 10th.

Kind regards,

Sam

• 2. Re: McAfee SNS Notice: McAfee ePO 4.5 Patch 2 Update
            psolinski
            ePO 4.5 Patch 2 (Build 919) was removed from download availability on June 4, 2010. Due to a build configuration issue related to non-English languages, the patch caused non-English ePO 4.5 installations to be installed as English systems, overwriting localized text on the ePO server and database. English language systems are not affected by this patch.

This issue has been corrected and is being validated for English and non-English languages. Patch 2 is expected to be reposted as Patch 3.  Due to this change, additional testing time will be required, and the patch will be available before the end of June 2010.

• Non-English installations upgraded to the original Patch 2: Perform an upgrade installation with Patch 3 to return the localized text, and to ensure system is on the latest code base.

• English installations upgraded to Patch 2: If Patch 2 was installed on your English language ePO system, apply Patch 3 immediately (when available) to ensure ePO server is on the latest code base.

• New non-English installations of ePO 4.5 Patch 2: Perform an upgrade installation with ePO 4.5 Patch 3.  However, some localized text may still display in English.  If this is the case, please contact support.

• New English installations of ePO 4.5 Patch 2: Apply ePO 4.5 Patch 3 immediately (when available) to ensure ePO server is on the latest code base.

For more information, please go to https://mysupport.mcafee.com, log in, and access KnowledgeBase article KB69069. NOTE: The updated KB articles may not be available immediately due to global replication.

Message was edited by: psolinski on 11/06/10 10:37:45 CEST
            • 3. Re: McAfee SNS Notice: McAfee ePO 4.5 Patch 2 Update
              krmason

ok, the article indicates that there is a patch 3.  I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find this patch.  Am I looking in the wrong places?  I have looked under service portal as well as under my grant number.

Am confused as to why there are different places to find patches

Ken Mason

• 4. Re: McAfee SNS Notice: McAfee ePO 4.5 Patch 2 Update
                psolinski

Patch 2 is expected to be reposted as Patch 3.  Due to this change, additional testing time will be required, and the patch will be available before the end of June 2010

• 5. Re: McAfee SNS Notice: McAfee ePO 4.5 Patch 2 Update
                  ittech

I'm glad I waited. This is why I don't like to do zero-day patching.