Once you switch to safe mode (F8) this bug corrected in Windows 7 Ult-x86. Try to save all the settings in Safe Mode (press F8 before booting Windows)
May I know what is the version of Nvidia drivers in your computer. You could check this by ;
- Click the Windows Orb, right-click Computer, and select Manage.
- If prompted, click Continue.
- Select Device Manager.
- Expand Sound, video, and game controllers.
- Double-click your video card.
- Select the Driver tab. Your Driver Version will be displayed here.
McAfee customers using the NVIDIA GeForce go 6150 display adapter with driver version 220.127.116.1167, or the NVIDIA GeForce 7150M / nforce 630M running driver version 18.104.22.16891 are unable to save their settings in McAfee Quick Clean.
If the version matches one of the driver versions listed above, McAfee recommends you contact your video card manufacturer and obtain the last officially released driver for your hardware.
This issue appears to be caused by code inside the video driver, which is still in beta. McAfee does not support beta products .
McAfee Online Community Moderator