2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2010 10:14 AM by jmcleish

ePO 4.0

Hi i have a big issue with McAfee ePO 4.0 i tried to installed in my server 2008 r2 64 and for some reason i never finished the installation.

I don't any error just at the end of the setup it said Roling back and the said ePO can't not finished installation was interrup. Try again later.

I am very frustraded with this error. I been working one days already and is taking my time away from my otehr projects.

Thank you all

How can i install this ePO 4.0 in my server with out any interruptions?

• 1. Re: ePO 4.0
          jmcleish

v 4.0 is not supported on x64

You need to install v4.5

Corporate KnowledgeBase ID: KB52397

Product Statement: ePO compatibility with Windows 2008 Server

Supported with the release of ePO 4.0 Patch 3 (on 32-bit systems only). For the ePolicy Orchestrator 4.0 Patch 3 Release Notes, see KB53887.

NOTES:

* ePO 4.0 is not supported on 64-bit operating systems. The next full product release of ePO is scheduled to support 64-bit versions. Additionally, support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 clustered environments is currently not planned for ePO 4.0. For more information, see KB65460.
              * ePO 4.0 is not supported in the Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V virtual environment. Hyper-V is supported with ePO 4.5 only.

4.5             ePolicy Orchestrator supports the following 2008 environments:           

* Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V
              * Windows Server 2008 Standard, Enterprise, DataCenter  (32-bit and 64-bit)

For further details, see PD21813

-  McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 4.5 Installation Guide

Jane

• 2. Re: ePO 4.0
            jmcleish

moving to ePO forum