2 Replies Latest reply on May 31, 2010 8:35 AM by Schilder

Clienttasks could´n be modify or delete after migration Epo 3.61 to 4.5 SP1

Hello,

i have migrate my EPO System from 3.61 to 4.5 SP1.

But now i cannot delete or modify clienttasks (only) of Virusscan 8.7i, also when i create an new tasks it could´n be delete or modify.

All other clienttasks could be modify or delete.

Can somebody help me?

thanks

markus

• 1. Re: Clienttasks could´n be modify or delete after migration Epo 3.61 to 4.5 SP1
          jstanley

Strange indeed. Are you getting any errors on your console logon screen?

You may want to try checking in the latest extensions for VSE 8.7i. If you download VSE 8.7i patch 3 the latest extensions are located inside the package.

If that doesn't resolve the problem then post a copy of your orion.log (<epo install directory>\Server\logs\orion.log) taken immediately after creating a VSE task.

• 2. Re: Clienttasks could´n be modify or delete after migration Epo 3.61 to 4.5 SP1

Thank you for your informations.

But i have still install all extensions of 8.7I SP3.

When i would like to make an update of the extensions, the console said that this extensions allready exist.

I have delete all Virusscan extensions, not die Virusscan 8.7I package.

After this, all my rules and definitions was deleted.

Now i have install all extensions again and after this now i can make a Virusscantasks and modify or delete them :-).

Import of all my old rules and definitions war not possible :-(, it comes only an error message and said that cannot import some write protected rules....

After that i define all my rules and definitions new :-( and now all work fine.

thank you for your help :-)