6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 19, 2010 6:10 PM by nugimon

Problems with stuck Outlook emails with DLP Addin

nugimon

Is anyone having an issue with messages being stuck in the Outlook 20007 outbox running DLP 3.0? I thought it was just a fluke, but now I'm getting a lot more issues with this with my user base that has DLP installed. This happens intermittently with them, however I was able to replicate it on my two system running DLP.

Scenario: Highlight the "Outbox" in Outlook, create a new message and send to self. 1st message gets stuck in Outbox with DLP addin enabled, subsequent emails go through no problem. Move message to another folder e.g. drafts folder and resend, works. Disalble DLP Addin in Outlook Trust Center, and go through test again. Highlight the "Outbox" in Outlook, create a new message and send to self, works everytime until I re-enble the DLP addin.( I don't restart Outlook as it looks to take affect right away.

I know most people don't have the Outbox highlighted when sending a message, however this is the only way i can replicate it every time. Otherwise it's random.

Message was edited by: nugimon on 4/27/10 5:34:45 PM CDT