I also confirm this situation in HDLP v9. Seems like the bug in Outlook plugin.
Thanks. McAfee gave me a unreleased version of DLP 3.1 that supposed to fix "some Outlook issues". I think the naming convention is the same so DLP 3.0 is the same as DLP 9.0. 9.0 is the latest version. It was changed to be in line with the NDLP product in the future
I'll test out DLP 3.1 and repost the outcome.
I am waiting your feedback with results of testing.
HDLP v3.1 = HDLP v9.0
HDLP v3.0 is NOT HDLP v9.0
I also get this problem with HDLP 9.0
I have got McAfee to reproduce it in their labs. Here is what they are telling me>
Engineering has informed me that the fix for this issue didn't make it into the DLP 9.0 patch 1 RTS build. It will be in the DLP 9.0 patch 1, RTW. RTS is currently scheduled for July 23rd. I don't have an RTW schedule right now. It's usually 3-4 weeks after RTS.