2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2010 12:40 PM by DerekShaw

Where do I find DAT and module versions in the new Interface

Originally purchased Internet Security in 2007. The latest update (today 26 April 2010) has installed a completely new interface for the Security Centre. Where do I find the version numbers for:-

DAT version

Viruscan version

Firewall version

etc.?

The old interface had an about button for this purpose but I have been unable to find the equivalent of this in the new interface.

So, please can you advise what I now need to do to find these version details.

Derek Shaw

• 1. Re: Where do I find DAT and module versions in the new Interface

DerekShaw wrote:

Originally purchased Internet Security in 2007. The latest update (today 26 April 2010) has installed a completely new interface for the Security Centre. Where do I find the version numbers for:-

DAT version

Viruscan version

Firewall version

etc.?

The old interface had an about button for this purpose but I have been unable to find the equivalent of this in the new interface.

So, please can you advise what I now need to do to find these version details.

Derek Shaw

Upper right corner click on Navigation then click on about.

Jerry

Message was edited by: BigJ on 4/26/10 9:28:39 AM CDT

Message was edited by: BigJ on 4/26/10 9:31:54 AM CDT
          • 2. Re: Where do I find DAT and module versions in the new Interface

Many thanks. I had looked in the Navigation menu but still missed it!

Now I am looking for the equivalent of the feature in the old interface to tell it to ignore something - e.g. a full scan has not been carried out in 30 days. I have a reason for doing this on one computer where a scan competely disables internet access until a reboot so I leave the scan till I can do it manually at a convenient time - which sometimes gets longer than 30 days

Derek