I have not encountered your issue specifically but the following fix will work.
You have to be at the machine to do this:-
1. Boot the machine up via a USB, PXE or CD boot image such as Windows PE.
2. Replace the missing file you mentioned on the main system partition along with a fresh SVCHOST.exe (C:\Windows\System32)
3. Blank the current DAT directory in your VSE installation.
4. Copy all files from the previous directory into the current.
5. Reboot and let the system boot from its main partition.
Bare in mind this is sketchy and will need tweaking for your exact environment/setup.
We have successfully overcome this error and included the changes in the DATs that followed. Current DAT version is 5962.
Please see KB68787 for answers to frequently asked questions about the McAfee DAT 5958 False Positive Error.
Also, kindly go through the information available at:
Thanks and Regards,