8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2010 8:35 AM by watchd0g

EPo 4.5 and SCCM 2007

I've configuring EPo 4.5 on Windows Server 2008 R2. Everything is OK.

I installed SCCM 2007. Everything is OK too. But when I restarting Windows Server 2008 I have following administrative events after restarting (all events happen very closely):

Level - Error. Source - Apache Service (5 events):

The Apache service named  reported the following error:
      >>> [Thu Apr 22 12:48:50 2010] [notice] Disabled use of AcceptEx() WinSock2 API     .

>>> (OS 10013)An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions.  : make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:443     .

>>> (OS 10013)An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions.  : make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:443     .

>>> no listening sockets available, shutting down     .

>>> Unable to open logs     .

Level - Error. Source - Service Control Manager (2 events):

The McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 4.5.0 Event Parser service depends on the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 4.5.0 Server service which failed to start because of the following error:
      The service has returned a service-specific error code.

The McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 4.5.0 Server service terminated with service-specific error Incorrect function..

So, as a result, I can connect to ePO web interface but I cannot ping any client, deploy new agents, manually update security for clients and so on...

Can somebody help me?