2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2010 12:41 AM by Sailendra Pamidi

Cannot load ePO Console

thurmanw1

I need some help.  I currently running ePO 4.0 Patch 4 and was installing Patch 5.  My ultimate goal was to complete Patch 5 and then install Patch 6.  In the middle of my Patch 5 installation everything froze.  I gave the server ample time (20 to 30 minutes) to make some sort of progress but nothing happen.  I cancelled the installation and then noticed that I couldn't bring up my console.  So I rebooted the server.

After the reboot I still had no access to the console.  I then tried to re-initiate the patch installation.  When I enter my logon credentials I get a pop-up stating that ePO services aren't running and it ask if I want it to restart the services and continue.  When I select "OK", it says that it's starting new McAfee services.  After a while it fails and says, "The wizard was interrupted before McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator could be completely installed.  The system has not been modified.  To install this program at a later time, run the installation again."  When I re-run the installation program I just get the same indication.

I know ePolicy is still running because I can "Collect and Send Props" from the agents on my workstations.  I just can't get my console up so that I can administer anything.

Short of removing and re-installing ePO, does anyone have any other suggestions?