1 of 1 people found this helpful
You can use function filtering to filter computers infected and cleaned or deleted.
- Click Menu --> Configuration --> Server Setting. In left panel, choose Event Filtering --> Edit.
- You check on boxes like Event ID images (see attach files). Then you click on Menu --> Reporting --> Threat Event Log.
- On Threat Event Log you click on like Event ID 1 (see attach files) to filter some Event ID.
- On Edit Filter Criteria box, choose like Event ID 2 (see attach files). Choose Update Filter button.
- So now you can see which computer infected or Not and cleaned or Not.
Hope to help you!
I will try this today. Will post with the results. Thanks
Yes this is good what you have suggested but I I just realized that I left out an important part of this question. I need to be able to get in in some kind of pie chart or a bar chart.
Moved to ePO forum for better attention
You can do it with some follow steps :
- Create New Query. Query wizard appear. Choose Events like image attach. Then you can choose some kind of pie chart or a bar chart on Chart tab. On columns tab you choose that you need like Event ID, threat source hostname, threat source ipaddress.... and the last tab (Filter) choose some Event ID to filter. That's all! :)
query.png 25.1 K