Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
This discussion is locked
3258 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 24, 2011 8:07 PM by Ex_Brit RSS
Newcomer 2 posts since
Mar 11, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 11, 2010 12:58 PM

Vista internet security MALEWARE

in short this is what i have...

What is Vista Internet Security 2010?

Vista Internet  security 2010 is a new version of OS-specific rogue   antiviruses. To be more precise, it is a same fake antivirus like XP Or  Win 7 Internet security 2010, you will see a different name according  to your OS though.  It is a scam that should not be taken lightly.  Although threats Vista Internet Security 2010 shows in its scan logs are  false, your Vista PC got serious infection – the rogue promoting  trojans.  You might get them by clicking on infected facebook/myspace  ads or by downloading  useless shareware or fake codecs.

A typical Vista Internet Security 2010 popup/alert looks like this:

Vista Internet Security 2010 Firewall Alert!
Vista Internet Security 2010 has  blocked a program from accessing the Internet
Internet Explorer is infected with  Trojan-BNK.Win32-Keylogger.gen
Private   data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and  passwords.

Tracking software found!
Your PC activity is being monitored. Possible spyware  infection. Your data security  may be compromised. Sensitive data can  be stolen. Prevent damage now by completing security scan.

i spent about 70$ getting mcaffee and this crap is still on my computer it's been on my computer for around a week nowit's slowing down my internet and my computer and i can't get any of my work done, it seems the frequency of this programs fake threats have been getting faster-

NOW HOW THE HELL DO I GET MCAFFEE TO DO IT'S JOB AND REMOVE THE DAM SUCKER?

note this is the one site that seemed to try and help with this problem

http://www.2-viruses.com/remove-vista-internet-security-2010 but it also recommends you download spyware doctor, and i hate that program.... so please help me T_T

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points