2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 9, 2010 12:09 PM by DC-SG

some clients don't appear on ePolicy Orchestrator

Hi

i have ePolicy 4.5 with VSE 8.7i installed on all computers on my network, CMA agent was installed manually on those computers.

a few computers only dont appear on the system tree on ePolicy, i don't understand why,
      on those computers also the Mcafee Agent Monitor icon or any Mcafee icon dont appear on system tray while mcafee is installed and wroking fine

- No domain on my network, workgroup only.

- Firewall is off on all computers.

thanks a lot for all of you.

• 1. Re: some clients don't appear on ePolicy Orchestrator
          DC-SG

I have similar situation with my ePO 4 and HIP 3.0.11.

1) The majority of XP workstation reported to ePO server after agent installation.

2) Only few Windows 2003 servers reported to ePO server after agent successful installation.

For those machines not reporting, agent is installed, services started. The execution of CMDAGENT /s and "Collect and Send Prop" succeeded (meaning no red lines) and a message "Agent Service is now Running" is in Green.

Wakeup execution from ePO server resulted in "Wakeup Agent Failed" with additional messages like "Unexpected HTTP response error code 500" or Waking up agent  "machine name" using NetBIOS.  Please refer to attachment for more details.

Thanks a million in advances.

V/R,

DC-SG

• 2. Re: some clients don't appear on ePolicy Orchestrator
            DC-SG

Correction to my original post.

My ePO server has HIPS 7x, not HIP 3.0.11.

Thanks.

DC-SG