Have you tried a program like malware antibytes?This is a great 2nd program to use with your Mcafee product.Also is it just your homepage or are you being redirected to other sites?If it`s your home page the most recent version of superantispyware (free)has a feature that protects your homepage.When you download it go through the tabs,there is 1 that says protect my homepage.now the bigger problem is i am not sure what else has happened to your computer.perhaps someone with alot more experiance than i can help answer that.But in the meantime i would run those 2.
Kiwee is a toolbar hijacker, found hiding in webshot desktop apps, do you use these applications or got any updates from webshot recently?
I found a solution over this toolbar removal: hope this will help..
1. Close all web browsers (Internet Explorer and Firefox).
2. Exit out of Webshots.
3. Right-click on the task bar and click Task Manager.
4. Click on the Processes tab. You may or may not have these, but if you do, then end the process of AGCoreService.exe, kwtbaim.exe, and pythonservice.exe
5. Open My Computer, double click to open the local or C: drive and then double click on the Program Files folder
6. Delete the AGI directory. Right click on this folder and then left click on Delete from the dropdown menu. Follow these same directions to delete the folders in steps 7, 8, and 9 and 11.
7. Delete the UnifiedToolbar directory.
8. Delete the Kiwee Toolbar directory.
9. Delete the Webshots directory. Be careful to not confuse this with the Webshots Data folder containing all your downloaded photos.
10. Now, please open My Computer again, double click to open the local or C: drive, and double click on Documents and Settings. Now, double click on All Users and then double click on Application Data.
11. Delete the AGI directory.
13. Restart yor computer and run a full scan.