1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 8, 2010 9:32 AM by Dinz

Mcafee Security Centre from Sky Broadband Activation and other problems

Got mcafee security centre with my sky broadband but I can't activate it on my second desktop computer (works fine on the laptop) it just keep sreferring me to the sky broadband mcafee registration page and then tells me i need to be a sky broadband subscriber to activate it.

Can anyone help me out with this, I've tried sky technical help and they're useless. System is running Vista Home Premium.

Also the version on the laptop keeps turning itself off and needs me to turn it back on again is there a fix for this? Laptop runninf XP Home edition

Thanks

• 1. Re: Mcafee Security Centre from Sky Broadband Activation and other problems
          Dinz

Hello RAAYDAAR,

May I know what is the error you receive at the time of activation ? if possible try to attach a screenshot of the same.
          Also try the following steps :

1.Delete all temporary files and cookies from IE.
          2.Right click on the M icon on the system tray and select product setup.
          3. From the options select the option "login" and enter the credentials you used to activate your subscription and continue with the prompts.

Kindly report back if you come across any issues

Regards,
          Dinesh K