4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 1, 2010 9:17 AM by rjordap

EEPC v6 logon and tokens

Hi,

I'm testing EEPC v6. If I disable the autoboot option when login and introduce the user and password manually, I get an error about the token, I believe that the error is
      "EE0F0001: Token authentication parameters are incorrect" but I'm not sure.

It's mandatory to have a compatible token to autenticate?

• 1. Re: EEPC v6 logon and tokens

That token is a password. Most likely. Did you try to use default EEPC password in user policy, that you have setup while configuring ePO/EE?

Most likely it is '12345'.

Default passwordChange default password- The default password is 12345, if the user changes the default password, then the newly set password will be the default password for that user.

• 2. Re: EEPC v6 logon and tokens

Thanks for your answer peter.

Well, my config is

Disable autoboot

Enable SSO

Enable Add Local Users

Enable Syncronize windows password (don't remeber exactly the words but I hope you understand me)

On tokens: only password option is selected

I don't understand, what is the user for this default password? This password is useful for all users?

Sorry for my ignorance, but without it i'll not being writing here...

• 3. Re: EEPC v6 logon and tokens

What was the user logged in when you installed EE? That is the user. Did you try 12345 password?

In ePO server task for "EE LDAP Server User/Group Synchronization" what "User Name" attribute do you have selected?

That is the EE user name being used for AD user.

• 4. Re: EEPC v6 logon and tokens

Thanks a lot Peter, the the default password runs for all added users to this computer