0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 25, 2010 9:06 AM by colyewg

EEMO v2.5 on Palm Treo Pro - various issues

colyewg

Hi all

On the advice of upgrading from SafeBoot 5.1.2 based on issues we had testing with Windows Mobile device, we have done just that however, already we have encountered some new problems with the latest client.

Before I go direct to McAfee through the official lines I thought I'd run a few queries here in the forum in case anyone reading has encountered similar issues.

Firstly, someone has pointed out to me that the missed calls screen is not displaying properly it shows as a white screen then when you do manage to make it active it says no missed calls to display.  On another that was first wiped these display OK, has anyone else found it best practice to wipe a device before you start?

Secondly, when inserting a memory card it correctly states as per our settings, that it is to be formatted and encrypted to be used, however the message does not fully display i.e. it reads:

"The inserted memory card is not encrypted.  You are not allowed to use unencrypted cards.  You must eityher reformat the card, which will erase all data on it, or"

How can we get the message to display fully?  I can just see the top of some letters on the next row.

Lastly, has anyone successfully implemented the setting to encrypt the entire device?  Surely it would be the best available option however, when I tried this the device on boot stated:

"A problem has occurred with ExtRomCopy.exe...Please tell Microsoft about this problem...."

Any advice from users of this setup will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Message was edited by: colyewg on 25/02/10 09:06:42 CST