5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2010 9:29 AM by BigJ

Security Center updated 2-23-2010

I just ran a manual update and received build 10.0.570 was 10.0.569 before and had to restart computer.

Jerry

• 1. Re: Security Center updated 2-23-2010

Hi,

Ok I read your information, but what is your issue ?

Also along with it provide the following details :-

What is the type of Operating system ? ( Windows XP / Windows VISTA / Windows 7 )

What is the type of internet connection ? ( DSL / Dial-up / Cable / Wireless / Satellite )

Also do the following before you get back to us :

Check the date and time, if it is not correct, correct it and restart the computer

• 2. Re: Security Center updated 2-23-2010

YOGAPAARTIBAN wrote:

Hi,

Ok I read your information, but what is your issue ?

Also along with it provide the following details :-

What is the type of Operating system ? ( Windows XP / Windows VISTA / Windows 7 )

What is the type of internet connection ? ( DSL / Dial-up / Cable / Wireless / Satellite )

Also do the following before you get back to us :

Check the date and time, if it is not correct, correct it and restart the computer

Mercy Yoga I do not have any issues. Just posted this to let other people know they will probably get this update also. McAfee must have improved SecurityCenter somehow.

Jerry

• 3. Re: Security Center updated 2-23-2010
              Peter M

Yours has updated to the 2010 version.  It's a whole new interface.

• 4. Re: Security Center updated 2-23-2010

Ex_Brit wrote:

Yours has updated to the 2010 version.  It's a whole new interface.

Peter I have had 2010 version for awhile now. All I posted was the update for SecurityCenter 2010 which was build 10.0.569 when I downloaded it from my United States McAfee account on 2-14-2010.  This new build number 10.0.570 probably is a security update or something. Did you run a manual update to see if yours updated to this new build number?

Jerry

Message was edited by: BigJ on 2/23/10 9:29:12 AM CST
                • 5. Re: Security Center updated 2-23-2010
                  Peter M

Ah, I understand.  You just had to suggest that...now I have to reboot, darn it....LOL

I guess the answer is yes, mine just updated to 570 too.