I know you feel quite helpless. But I could suggest you to do something that could solve your issue. Please could you send me the the suspected infected files in a zip format (password protected with passort - infected) . Do not send via gmail , as gmail does not allow exe files and other files to be send through it.
My email id is : Edited by MOD. Also send me the details of the errors that makes you feel that your system is infected and also if possible the website details from where you have infected the file or teh source of the infection.
I could respond once the I get some samples.
I would recommend ssending a sample to McAfee Labs where our expert research engineers would be able to research on it and they will help as required. Please follow these steps to submit the files;
All files submitted via email must be packaged in a .ZIP
archive. The archive must be less than 3 megabytes in size and can contain no more than 30 files. Additionally, you must password-protect the archive with the password infected
Email submissions should be sent to email@example.com. If you submit a sample via email, include the additional information below to help speed the sample review process:
- A list of all files contained in the sample submission, including a brief description of where or how the files were found.
- What symptoms cause you to suspect that your computer is infected.
- Whether any products detected a virus or spyware (version number, company, virus/spyware name given).
- Your McAfee Product information (Product, Engine and DAT versions).
- System details that may be relevant (Operating System, Service Packs).
- Your name, company name, phone number and email address if possible.