This sounds like something that we have encountered before but without knowing which version of the product you setup and taking a look at your database its hard to confirm that. I tracked down two KB articles that may be of assistance.
To access the knowledge base:
- Go to: http://community.mcafee.com/post!reply.jspa?thread=21810
If you continue to have problems, please be sure to open a service request:
For contact details:
- Go to: http://www.mcafee.com/us/about/contact/index.html
- Non-US customers - select your country from the list of Worldwide Offices.
Log in to the ServicePortal at: https://mysupport.mcafee.com:
- If you are a registered user, type your User Id and Password and click OK.
- If you are not a registered user, click New User and complete the required fields. Your password and login instructions will be emailed to you.
apologies for not giving the full information.
We've install version 6.7.
We thought it would be better to work out what the issue was before upgrading to 6.8.
I'll have a look at the kb's.