2 Replies Latest reply on May 12, 2010 3:40 PM by AndyJG247

ePO & Groupshield File Filtering policy not applying.

Hi,

I have an odd issue with a fresh installation of ePO 4.5 (851) and Groupshield 7.0.1 where my file filtering rule doesn't save it's actions or push to the clients.  All other settings appear to be there and these are fresh installations on multiple Exchange servers.  I've setup a rule to remove executable and java applications and I want it to log, notify admin and quarantine however every time I change these in the actions and click save it drops me back one level and hasn't saved the changes.  I can save everything else on all other settings (from what I've seen) it just appears to be file filters.  I've tried deleting my rule and still suffer the same issue.

The second part is that on the clients, if I change them to what I want then they keep these settings and don't apply the servers version (even if it is incorrect).
      The server has allow through as the only option and I can't change it.

Apologies for poor grammar or spelling but it is 00:23 and I should get to bed now.

cheers for any help/advice

*Update

Ok, it looks like it does eventually apply the server settings to the clients however I still can't change the server settings.  It seems to be stuck on allow through.

I do notice this error specifically on the file filtering and click the change for the action bit:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; MS-RTC EA 2; MS-RTC LM 8)
      Timestamp: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 01:01:58 UTC

Line: 274
      Char: 5
      Code: 0
      URI: https://server.domain.com:8443/GROUPSHD7000/DATA/Locale/js/ActionHelper.js

*Final Update

I get this error on 2 different installs 4.5 and 4.5 with 851 patch and with both IE & Firefox

Message was edited by: AndyJG247 on 31/01/10 04:42:43 CST