2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2015 8:23 PM by SIEMer SIEMer

PA: Maintain Foundstone Audits

During my Foundstone 6.8 installation, the PA:Maintain Foundstone Audits server task was created and runs daily. My issue is that when observing the Server Task Log, this task always fails. The log messages are:

1/13/10 2:45:10 AMStarted: Maintain Foundstone audits
      1/13/10 2:46:56 AMSynchronizing audits between Policy Auditor and Foundstone
      1/13/10 2:47:51 AMConnection refused: connect
      1/13/10 2:47:53 AMUnexpected exception occurred. See Orion log for details.
      1/13/10 2:47:59 AMCompleted: Maintain Foundstone audits (Foundstone audits have been maintained)

I did check out the Orion log, but it didn't help to explain why the failure was occurring. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

• 1. Re: PA: Maintain Foundstone Audits

Hi Aaron,

Please open up a Service Request, and attach the Orion Log.

For contact details:
          - Go to: http://www.mcafee.com/us/about/contact/index.html
          - Non-US customers - select your country from the list of Worldwide Offices.

Alternatively:
          - If you are a registered user, type your User Id and Password and click OK.
          - If you are not a registered user, click New User and complete the required fields. Your password and login instructions will be emailed to you.

Thanks!
          Cathy

• 2. Re: PA: Maintain Foundstone Audits
            SIEMer SIEMer

Any resolution please ?

I'm getting this consistently

7/26/15 2:45:29 AM   Started: Maintain Foundstone audits
            7/26/15 2:45:29 AM   Synchronizing audits between Policy Auditor and Foundstone
            7/26/15 2:45:30 AM   Socket Closed
            7/26/15 2:45:30 AM   Unexpected exception occurred. See Orion log for details.
            7/26/15 2:45:30 AM   Completed: Maintain Foundstone audits (Synchronize audits between Policy Auditor and Foundstone)