1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 25, 2010 2:43 PM by Dinz

Graphics Issue with Backup and Restore Application...

Hello,

I am having an issue with the graphical interface of the Backup and Restore Application. I am getting little horizontal lines across the interface. I am pretty tech savvy and am able to tell you that all other applications on my desktop work fine with absolutly beautiful graphics. I also can tell you that I have seen issues like this when applications are written in FoxPro or Visual FoxPro, they seem to have problems interfacing with the Common Runtime Library. I am not sure if that's what built your Application but the problem is definately application specific. My Specs are as follows:

Intel P41.8GHz 1.5GB RAM

nVidia Geforce 512 MB Graphics card

Windows XP Professional SP3

4 McAfee Products through Comcast Highpeed Package

Note: I also have a fresh installation of Windows running. The box is clean. I have attached a screenshot of the issue. You will see near the top in the greyish area little horizontal lines all through it...These lines appear and disappear as the interface changes.

Could you please let me know if this issue has been addressed somewhere already as I did a search but couldn't find anything. Thanks alot.

-Jason W. Harvey