Could you provide some information on the following,
what is the program you are unable to run
Do we get any error message while running the programs or what happens
What is the computer’s operating system ?
Type of internet connection ? (Dsl/wireless)
The program is just a game called priston tale I've been running for about a year with no problem. I even re downloaded and it still says theres a problem.
There was an error message the first time but now it doesnt show anymore and it just closes the program.
the operating system is microsoft windows 7 home premium
I use a wireless connection
Please try the following steps:
1. Double-click the M icon in your taskbar.
2. Select Internet & Network, then click Configure on the right.
3. In the section titled Firewall protection is enabled, click Advanced.
4. Select Program Permissions from the Home list on the left.
5. Click the Add Allowed Program button on the right.
6. Use Windows Explorer to browse and locate your application .exe.
7. Click OK and close SecurityCenter.
And then try to open the program. Let me know if you have any issues on the same.