I got 1 issue whereby all my RSD sensor is missing here is the situation
1. Previously i am using epo 4.0 patch 4, when i upgrade to epo 4.0 patch 5 it was failed.
2. During the upgrade i forgot to backup any RSD keystore which is rsd.keystore , key.pem , root.pem and sensor.pem .
All this key is store under C:\Program Files\Mcafee\ePolicy Orchestrator\Server\Keystore.
3. After the upgrade to epo 4.0 patch 5 failed. I straight upgrade to epo 4.5 which is success.
4. However, i notice that all the sensor is missing, when i check C:\Program Files\Mcafee\ePolicy Orchestrator\Server\Keystore, there is
no rsd key inside.
5. I only have rsd keystore backup from previous month. So i decide to restore the rsd key from previous month to the Keystore folder.
6. Unfortunately, it still failed, all the sensor still missing. When i try to deploy new sensor, it cant connect to the epo here i attach the log.
7. I found out one error that happen on all sensor which is:
12-17-09 12:23:27,250  WARN RSDSensor.ServerCom <> - SocketException: Failed to initiate an SSL connection:
Error: 0 - 0
Certificate Verify Result: 19
Session State: 4401
Session RState: 240
8. I check the MCafee KB and manage to find this article KB67099 . I follow all the step but the result still the same.
9. I suspect my RSD key on the server is corrupted. Is there a way to generate back the ePO RSD key