I expect your questions/concerns around Remediation are covered in the other thread on the subject:
I welcome any further details around "Reporting" for consideration.
You are right .I put my comments first there however I thought that the particular discussion was closed so my points may go unnoticed .So I put them here again so that if any one else has some comments ,they can put it here as well . Will it be possible for you to explain the Specifications about the remediation improvement that is currently under progress.
Here are a few things that I would like to be covered in Reporting .
a) Apart from the Scan report , we should be able to generate the following reports .
1. Remediation Activity report ( how many tickets per scan were generated ,how many closed ,how many open ,how many false positive etc.)
2. Audit Report ( Stating the configuration change activities by FS Administrators)
3. Top 15 Vulnerable Machines from all data Or from an existing Scan (this one is available but as a part of full report)
From functionality point of view .an Administrator should be able to do the following .
1. change the Tickets Status from assigned to closed Or whatever is applicable in BULK
2. Verify if the Vuln. has been resolved ( again in bulk and without opening the ticket itself)
I also have few pain points with FS reporting. I see the product develop in many areas, but reporting seems not to follow the trend.
When creating custom reports (generate report), there are too few filtering options with some annoyances. E.g. it's not possible to report based on Windows domain, IP address field requires different IP format than scan configuration and there's no (convenient) way to tell the reporting that I want to see assets and/or vulnerabilities detected after a certain date.