3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2009 9:11 AM by jstanley

Need some one advised

Hi every one, im new to this site and even to this AV but since i installed i start loving this its great one... i did every thing the VSE 8.7ip2 working fine n well and antispyware is also working fine n well on all the pc's. i just wanna know what are the other modules i can add in my EPO4.5 ????

• 1. Re: Need some one advised
          jstanley

Virtually every McAfee Enterprise product can be managed by EPO (so no consumer products). A few 3rd party products and also be managed by EPO. This includes but is not limited to:

• VS for Netapp
          • Groupshield
          • Host Instrusion Prevention
          • McAfee Network Access Control
          • Host Data Loss Prevention
          • Virus Scan for Mac
          • Linux Shield
          • Endpoint Encryption

The complete list is much longer. The list of McAfee Enterprise products that CANNOT be managed by EPO would probably be much shorter.

• 2. Re: Need some one advised

thanks jeremy thank you very much . i was waiting for the answer atlast i got it. thank you very much

i would really appriciate if  you help me little more as i belive ur from the same  McAfee.just give me the links to download the version that can be added to my EPO. like antispam,device control, intrusion detetection, firewall etc etc if you can. i got spamkiller from mcafee when im tryint to add the .zip file im getting error and even i tried to add the device control app but fail. if you give me the dowload links  it will be more easier for me to download the software and addin in my master repository and than if needed can buy this .. im eagerly waiting for you reply.

• 3. Re: Need some one advised
              jstanley

Unfortunately I cannot provide links to download products for this you must have a valid grant number. If you have a valid grant number then you can follow the instructions in this KB to download any product you are licensed for (KB56401):

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB56401

You can download evaluation copies of many of our products here:

http://www.mcafee.com/us/tops_for_endpoint_trial/ten_trial.html

For information on how to integrate a specific product with EPO either review that products installation guide or open a new thread on that products online community. You should speak to your sales rep for more information on evaluation/trial copies of McAfee software.