This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
The machines will automatically enlist with the ePO server again, just like VSE gets pushed out again.
The answer is not to delete the workstations from ePO but to remove or disable the VSE deployment task from the ePO server.
HTHUninstall VSE from all the clients via ePO
- Open the ePO console and log on.
- In the left pane select the required site in for which the Deployment task is enabled.
- In the right pane click on Tasks.
- Double-click the Deployment task to access the configuration settings.
- Click Settings.
- In the drop-down box next to VirusScan Enterprise 8.5.0 select Remove, then click OK.
- Click Apply then OK.
- Send an Agent Wakeup Call to the affected clients to ensure the client machines get notified of the change.