6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2009 12:30 PM by rjobe

    Why does my Network PC's go to the web for Updates?

      Most of the PC's on our network keep accessing the Update.nai.com web site daily even though I have them setup to update from the epo server only. I have been running epo for a few years now and never had this issue until I upgraded to epo 4.5.  The server updates nightly with no problems and about 20% of the pc's update from the server only with no issues.  The other 80% will access the web daily.  These pc's are killing my bandwidth and I can't get them to stop.  I'm running ePolicy Orchestrator 4.5 and manage about 350 pc's. What am I missing in the settings?

       

      Thanks.

      Russ

       

       

      Message was edited by: rjobe on 11/30/09 11:47 AM