Windows 7 is not yet a supported platform for EEFF.
O.k. Isn't that a bit slack in thinking? I mean, Windows XP support has entered the extended life cycle of support, and couple that with Vista being a flop, people are going to move towards 7 to upgrade systems.
When can we expect an update to be compatible with Windows 7?
But when I goto my products, I don't see a download for 5.2 for Endpoint Encryption.
Oh? You don't see:
- Endpoint Encryption for PC v5.2
- Endpoint Encryption for PC v5.2.1
- Endpoint Encryption for PC v5.2.2
- Endpoint Encryption Manager v5.2
- Endpoint Encryption Manager v5.2.1
- Endpoint Encryption Manager v5.2.2
- McAfee Endpoint Encryption Build 5130
- McAfee Endpoint Encryption Build 5200
- McAfee Endpoint Encryption Build 5300
- McAfee Endpoint Encryption Build 5420
- McAfee Endpoint Encryption Build 5500
- McAfee Endpoint Encryption Build 5502
- McAfee Endpoint Encryption Build 5600
- McAfee Endpoint Encryption Build 5701
- McAfee Endpoint Encryption v4 & v5
I just downloaded EEFF 3.2.4. Once again, this breaks Devices and Printers, in that the window will attempt to load but never does. When is McAfee going to fix this issue?
did you open a ticket for this issue with McAfee support? What's the number?
Service Request # 3-862143657 has been created.
Now I cannot find a way to uninstall this thing. There is no listing in Add/Remove programs, there is no uninstaller anywhere, and I cannot delete the folder.
there would be a listing in add/remove programs if you ticked that option when you created the install set. Otherwise, details on how to uninstall can be found in the "Endpoint Encryption for Files and Folders Administrators Guide", installed along with EEM, in the chapter "Creating an install package"