8 Replies Latest reply on Nov 16, 2009 9:44 AM by fabiano_wowk

What features would you like to see included in vse

tonyb99

I often think of things I would like to see in the next /later versions of VSE so I thought I would put this out there to see what other people think.

(be aware you can log feature requests for Mcafee products at this link https://secure.nai.com/apps/downloads/products/product.asp so if you see something you like then tell Mcafee)

1) I would like VSE to be able to realise that it cant delete a locked malware file and then provide the option to be able to mark this for deletion on reboot of the OS (loads of free tools to allow this to be done and many programs like malwarebytes already do this) This should obv be an epo configurable option for allowing/disallowing direct user intervention and a scan task option.

2) I would like the quarantine folder to be at least viewable from remote console (but preferrably fully interactive)

3) An autocheck button that validates the DAT/Patch settings in the registry as often EPo admins find that VSE patches will kill the reported status even though it still shows ok on the local machine

Thats my immediate thoughts... does anyone have anything else to add?