2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2009 11:24 PM by bua_ako

McAfee SecurityCenter Crashes while doin Full or Quick Scan help please

hello ! i have laptop dell inspiron 15 that i buy 2month ago it comes with Windows Vista 64bit and along with it comes with 1 year suspcription of McAffe Security Center 13.3.127(expires 5/7/2011) my last update was on 7/9/2009 ....well i scan my pc everyday so well my problem is that since yesterday when i manually press full scan,the program stops and crashes (when it reaches atleast on quick scan 77%) while scanning a file named '' iedkcs32.dll '' . found it in C:/Windows/syswow64/iedkcs32.dll when it scan that file show this message An Error has Occurred = the problem detail = Error getting scan progress ,then on Windows pop=up a message window saying On-Access Scanner service has stopped (EVEN WHEN IM NOT MANUALLY SCANING) when that appear my mcaffer protection turn off and i had to manully turn it on but then after a few minutes again and again is there a solution for this i already used the McAffe Virtual Technician and it says that VirusScan-McAfee SecurityCenter 13.3.127 ---Problem:Service(s) not running(1) ..so basically im free to get infected by virus since yesterday (Friday , july 31th,09) help please :confused: