This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
The home products aren't compatible with any server systems.
See System Requirements:
Only the Enteprise (Corporate) products support that, I believe, but they require multiple licensing.
- Microsoft® Windows 2000 (32-bit) with Service Pack 4 (SP4) or higher,
- Windows XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher,
- Windows Vista (32- or 64-bit) and Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher
- 800 X 600 or higher resolution
- 256 MB RAM
- 75 MB of available free drive space
- Internet connection
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Optional: Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or later
McAfee does have a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If it is the Enterprise product that you are talking about then you should be posting in the Corporate section, plus the Virtual Technician does not apply to those products anyway.
If you had home products installed previously then it must have been a very old version which would now be obsolete, but I would need more information.