0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 5, 2009 10:18 AM by tshering

For the past couple of weeks, the McAfee

For the past couple of weeks, the McAfee security center goes down after I have gone into the internet. I quickly go to the McAfee site and hit "fix" and the system come back on and stays on. Needless to say, I am very concerned.

With all of the problems with Windows, I have switched to Firefox - could the problem be from this switch?

I have Security Center 9.3, Virus Scan 13.3, and Personal Firewall 10.3.

I have not had this problem before.

Tshering

Things got bad enough that I was unable to connect to this forum, kept coming up with "connection interrupted , network link interrupted while negotiating a connection"

So I went back to Windows - had to download Microsoft 8 (thought I had this, not sure, but it took). Then coming back thru Internet Explorer, I have been able to connect with the forum. So maybe it is the related to the latest update of Firefox. I noticed in their forum that others were finding that it was crashing.

However, if any of you have experienced similar problems I would like to confirm what is going on. Or if you feel this might be due to viral problems, I would be interested in hearing.

Tshering