This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
1. Click Start and select Search.
2. In the Search box, type CMD and click OK. (If the operating system is vista, then in the Search results window, right-click CMD and select Run as Administrator.
3. In the command prompt, type REGSVR32 JSCRIPT.DLL and press ENTER.
4. After the confirmation message is displayed, type REGSVR32 VBSCRIPT.DLL and press ENTER.
5. Click on the below link and follow the screen shot instructions to repair the internet explorer.
In addition to that open the control panel and check for any other security programs, if anything found uninstall them.
Restart the computer.
Click the below link and follow the screen shot instructions to reinstall the Mcafee products.