1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 1, 2009 4:15 PM by Peter M

Two subscriptions

Hi, i was wonder if you would be able to clarify a few points for me. As it is sunday the call center is not open.

I recently renewed my mcafee as my free trial for my new latop had finished. I payed this out of my own bank account using my own card etc.

However i found out just a day latter that my father/mother (one of the two) had purchased mcafee secruity center for 49.99 same price as me and had never had it used, so i doubt it had been avtivated.

Anyway to cut a long story short, i was told thta i could/should have saud and i could have used this account or subscription which had already been payed for by my parents as it was currently sitting idle.

That brings me to the question of asking would it be possible to cancel this recent subscription (much less than 30 days) and take up this subscription which has already been payed for by my parents, and if so will it be a process with alot of hassel, apologies if this is on the wrong part of the forum.
        • 1. RE: Two subscriptions
          Peter M
          I transferred this out of the Corporate area where you had posted because I don't think you are talking about Enterprise products.

We don't deal with subscription issues here, only technical support. You can call Customer Service via the link second from left at the top of this page or...
          Telephone Customer Service[/B]

[B]To speak with a Customer Service representative, call 020 79490107. You may be asked for your registered email address and order number. Telephone charges may apply.
          Estimated wait time: 10-30 minutes
          Hours of Operation: 09.00-18.00 local, Monday through Friday

That phone number is in London. I believe you are in the UK, right?