This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
posted in wrong forum. sorry.
please try the following...
in your internet explorer browser:
1. click on tools
2. choose internet options
3. click on connections tab
4. click on lan settings
5. put a check on automatically detect settings only...
in your network settings
1. go to control panel
2. click on netowrk and internet connections
3. click on network connections
5. right click on local area connection icon and choose properties
6. in the LAN properties window double click on TCP/IP
7. make sure that obtain IP address automatically and obtain DNS address automatically are chosen
in your mcafee security center:
1. open mcafee
2. click internet and network
3. click on the configure button for internet and network
4. click advanced button for firewall settings
5. click on allow full access for global security firewall settings
hope this helps...