This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
please try disabling content advisor...
1. in your internet explorer browser click on tools
2. choose internet options
3. in the internet options window click the content tab
4. under content advisor simply disable the feature or if you would like content advisor to stay enabled follow the links below
1. in the content tab click on settings found under content advisor
2. click on the general tab and put a check on Users can access sites with no content rating
CLICK APPLY AND THEN OK, close internet explorer and try opening mcafee...
[SIZE="4"]That worked, thank you. So, I guess that means I can't enable content advisor to block certain pages/programs?[/SIZE]
glad that it's fixed...
i'm not really sure how content advisor works... however one suggestion i can give you if you want programs and websites to be blocked is to use mcafee parental controls and firewall... it can block certain webpages and programs from being accessed by other users (non-admin users)...
[SIZE="4"]Ok, thanks again. I will definitely check it out.[/SIZE]:)