This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
try these steps....
- open the McAfee Security Center
- click Configure on the lower part (beside About)
- click Advanced under Protection Status
- put check marks on all the boxes that will be ignored...
hope it helps...
That's exactly what I already did ("ask it to ignore all problems")
It still pops up the dialog box.
hmmm, if that's the case, another step i can think of is disabling McAfee totally from the start...
- click Start, then Run
- type in MSCONFIG
- under the STARTUP tab, uncheck all McAfee items
- Restart the computer
- try to do your recording again...
hope this helps..