7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2009 6:40 AM by Peter M

2008 blocking 2009 download

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, or indeed if I'm posting in the wrong place, but I have clicked on all the thread titles that looked likely to refer to this problem and none seem to!

I can't seem to download Internet Security Suite avec SiteAdvisor™ 2009 that I just bought from the French version of the McAfee site because when I try to, this message pops up in the download window: "DMSetup.exe. This download has been blocked by your Security Zone Policy - mcafee.com." The same message appears if I try to download the programme on technical support. I'm using Mozilla Firefox browser. According to the instructions, I ought to be able to double click on the download to reassure the computer that I want it and it's safe, but double clicking doesn't seem to do anything and right clicking only gives me the options of removing the download from the list, selecting everything or copying the download link.

Apologies if this is an obvious question but I can't work out what settings I have that are blocking the download! I'm in France so don't really want to have to ring someone to sort out the problem, but equally I've bought the update so would really appreciate being able to use it.