This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
now what should i do, should i either demand a refund, or is there a solution, and whats ur current situation ???
Everyone is entitled to a refund within 30 days of purchase.
It should not be doing this however. Did you check System Requirements before purchase? Also, if you have any similar software running try disabling it.
Minimum System Requirements...
In practise we have found that the minimum of 256mb RAM is not nearly enough given today's applications and their requirements.
- Microsoft® Windows 2000 (32-bit) with Service Pack 4 (SP4) or higher,
- Windows XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher,
- Windows Vista (32- or 64-bit) and Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) or higher
- 800 X 600 or higher resolution
- 256 MB RAM
- 75 MB of available free drive space
- Internet connection
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Optional: Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or later
Supported Email Programs
- POP3 – Outlook Express, Outlook, Eudora, Netscape, IncrediMail and Thunderbird; Japanese only: Shuriken, Becky and PostPet
- MAPI – Outlook
- Web – MSN/Hotmail, or email account with POP3 access
Required For Anti-Spam Toolbar Plug-In
- Outlook Express 6.0 or later
- Outlook 2000 or later
- Eudora 6.0 or later
- Thunderbird 1.0 or later
- Anti-Spam also supports any other POP3 email client (without SSL) and Web accounts (MSN/Hotmail paid accounts and accounts with POP3 access)
That is usually the cause of system slowdowns, or, as aforementioned, competing software running at the same time, or a system that is not up to date.
It can also happen if McAfee was an upgrade from a previous version. In which case uninstall, run the MCPR cleanup tool linked in my signature, reboot and reinstall from the website account.
By the way, we are all volunteers here and can't always get to every post. The actual Technical Support is available through the link at top left of this page.