1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 8, 2009 5:36 AM by Peter M

Update Error

I have recently bought a MCA internet security software and installed it in my laptop PC with other PC as well. When i connected internet and trying to update it but that is showing an error. Please let me know what should i do for it.

Thanks.

Advertising removed - forum rules
        • 1. RE: Update Error
          Peter M
          Assuming by MCA you mean McAfee and that you didn't come here on a pretense in order to advertise products....

Please include the following information:

What is your operating system, service pack and are you up to date with Microsoft update? There are two ways of checking this. Go to Start/Run and type in winver then click the Enter key. Or, right-click My Computer in the Start Menu or on your desktop (or Computer in Vista) and select Properties.
          Post what it says, along with details of what browser and version you use and how you connect to the internet.

What McAfee products do you have? If your taskbar icon is like this: - right-click it and go to each application "About" and post the details.
          If it is like this: - double-click to open SecurityCenter and then click "View Details" or "About" at the lower right of the new window. Post the details from each module.

Also please give details of what the error says.