3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 7, 2009 9:32 AM by exbrit

updates

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MCAFEE!! MY COMPUTER IS BEING UPDATED AT NIGHT AND THEN RESTARTED. WHEN I GO TO USE IT IN THE MORNING, EVERYTHING IS SO SMALL, I AM STRAINING MY EYES. I TRIED CONTACTING EVERYONE AND RECEIVE NO ANSWERS AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TALK TO A HUMAN BEING!! THE ONLY WAY I CAN CORRECT THIS PROBLEM IS TO RESTORE IT TO AN EARLIER DATE. PLEASE STOP DOING THIS OR WHEN YOU REBOOT MY COMPUTER, PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS, PLEASE! PLEASE! xxxxxx CLICK THIS xxxxxxTHANK YOU!!
        • 1. RE: updates
          hello

a few more info, please

Which operating system do you have and what Service Pack also if is the case

Which McAfee products ( or others vendors) have you?

(right-click in your red M in the taskbar, in virusscan click in "about", post precisely what you see, same to the others Mcafee progs)
          • 2. Screen resizing
            Hi,

I've seen a Windows update do this same thing. You probably just need to change the screen resolution;

1, Right click on your Windows desktop & select "properties" from the popup menu.
            2, Click on the "Settings" Tab
            3, On this page you will see a sliding bar for your "Screen Resolution", move it to the left and then click "Apply" to see a preview.
            4, If the screen looks good to you click "OK"

Simples!
            • 3. RE: Screen resizing
              exbrit
              Thanks for posting, but this thread is 3 years old so am closing it.