issue with remote agent handler installation failed to connect to database

sidene

Hi

I am facing issues with remote agent handler setup

Below are details

EPO version : 5.9

SQL : SQL Express

Both are on the same server

EPO was installed using a domain account (epoad)

I used custom port to connect console to epo server rest all of the ports are default

RAH need to be installed on a DMZ machine which is in domain.

Now the issue is when i am in Database information page, I provide the Domain account as username and provide password, it says failed to connect to the database

When i checked the logs

in ahseupdll log, i get this

AHSETUP dbfunctions.cpp(894): COM Error 0x80004005, source=Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server, desc=[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied., msg=Unspecified error

in MSI log,

MSI (c) (78:48) [17:30:22:081]: Doing action: ConvertDBInfoDialogToUnicodeEscaped

Action 17:30:22: ConvertDBInfoDialogToUnicodeEscaped.

Action start 17:30:22: ConvertDBInfoDialogToUnicodeEscaped.

MSI (c) (78:68) [17:30:22:081]: Invoking remote custom action. DLL: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\MSIFBDF.tmp, Entrypoint: ConvertDBInfoDialogToUnicodeEscaped

MSI (c) (78:68) [17:30:22:097]: NOTE: custom action ConvertDBInfoDialogToUnicodeEscaped unexpectedly closed the hInstall handle (type MSIHANDLE) provided to it. The custom action should be fixed to not close that handle.

Action ended 17:30:22: ConvertDBInfoDialogToUnicodeEscaped. Return value 1.

MSI (c) (78:48) [17:30:22:097]: Doing action: ValidateSQLCredentials

Action 17:30:22: ValidateSQLCredentials.

Action start 17:30:22: ValidateSQLCredentials.

MSI (c) (78:18) [17:30:22:097]: Invoking remote custom action. DLL: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp\MSIFBF0.tmp, Entrypoint: f11

i tried these steps but didnt change anything

McAfee Corporate KB - How to change to SQL credentials for connecting ePO 5.x to the database KB70722

Any help appreciated

thanks