Thanks for the reply - unfortunately that didn't work. However, I did fix it and will list the steps in case someone else has the issue.
- Clear the Edge browser cache and close the browser
- Open a command prompt
- type powershell [enter]
- Type Get-AppxPackage *True* [enter]
- Find the line Name: somenumber.TrueKey (probably 5A894077.TrueKey)
- Using that name run the following command: Get-AppxPackage 5A894077.TrueKey | Remove-AppxPackage [enter]
- This will delete the TrueApp package and should note such
- type exit [enter]
- type wsreset.exe [enter]
wsreset will take a little time to run and then will open the Windows Store when finished. At that point you should be able to successfully install TrueKey.
(after install you may have to close Edge and reopen to complete the install if you see the TK spinner just spinning for a long time)